Event Staff Scheduler
Powerful staffing schedule tool for virtual, live and hybrid events
Manage Multiple Events
- Perfect for virtual, live or hybrid event staffing
- System manages global events with time zone changes
- Manage multiple events all at the same time
- Setup each event's start and end dates
- Add administrative staff for each event and global authority
Session Import or Direct API Connections
- Setup direct API connections with popular registration and content management systems such as:
- Web Events Global
- others upon request
- Import sessions from Excel
Manage Staff Skills & Availability
- Each potential staff participant gets their own single click management page that allows them to setup:
- Staffing availability across event dates
- Staffing role(s) preferences
- Product & Services Skills expertise
Staffing Rules by Session Type
- Setup your session types (demo, keynote, workshop etc.)
- Then create staffing rules for each type such as:
- 1 presenter
- 1 co-presenter
- 2 chat moderators
- 1 subject matter expert
- When scheduling each session type, the system automatically creates staffing slots for each staff type
- System tracks how close to completed staffing each session is through reports
- System comes with a broad suite of standard reports such as:
- Staff Statistics
- Session Statistics
- Sessions not yet staffed
- Sessions partially staffed
- Sessions Accepted
- Sessions Declined
- Customizing reports is fast and easy
- Building new reports can be done in a few minutes
Rapid Staff Assignments
- The system allows fast selection of sessions that need staffing
- Displays a list of possible staff that are ranked by their suitability in terms of:
- Geo & Timezone proximity to the session times
- Availability based on each staffer's indicated availability
- Skillset matching for role preference and product expertise
- Using a simple Drag-n-Drop interface, it's possible to schedule a complex session in a matter of seconds
Automated Calendar Invitation Process
- As sessions are scheduled the system will generate automatic calendar invitations for each staffing role, sent to the assigned staffer
- The staffer can accept or decline each invitation through their standard meeting management process
- Declined invitations are flagged and emailed to each event's administrators and the staffing slot is re-opened for staffing
Micro Event Pack
This package is perfect for events from 25 attendees to 100 attendees. It includes: 1 - Server (can be used as check-in station) 2 - iPads (for self-check-in and onsite registration) 1 - Badge Printers 1 - LTE (cellular) WiFi Kit 2 - iPad Table Stands 150 - 4" x 5.5" badge blanks Equipment shipping within continental USA.
Small Event Pack
This package is perfect for events from 50 attendees to 500 attendees. It includes: 1 - Server (can be used as check-in station) 1 - Check-In Laptop 4 - iPads (for self-check-in and onsite registration) 2 - Badge Printers 1 - LTE (cellular) WiFi Kit 4 - iPad Table Stands 500 - 4" x 5.5" badge blanks Equipment shipping within continental USA.
Plus Event Pack
This package is perfect for events from 500 attendees to 1000 attendees. It includes: 1 - Server (can be used as check-in station) 4 - Check-In Laptop 6 - iPads (for self-check-in and onsite registration) 4 - Badge Printers 1 - LTE (cellular) WiFi Kit 6 - iPad Table Stands 1000 - 4" x 5.5" badge blanks Equipment shipping within continental USA.
Terms and Conditions
- You must order your SwiftEvent package at least 14 days before your event. If your event is sooner, do not place an order – email us.
- Pricing on this page does NOT include actual travel costs for onsite support. Actual travel costs for onsite support will be added to a final invoice (flight, hotel, ground transportation, misc.).
- All badge printing unless stated otherwise or based on a custom quote will be BLACK INK ONLY on single-sided badge stock.
- Each package contains a return shipping label; you are expected to ship the box with the return label on the last day of their event or additional late fees will be charged.
- A SwiftEvent packages comes with complimentary white blank badge stock. Custom badges come with an additional cost.
- If you are purchasing custom badge stock, please ensure you have enough time before your event. You can request a print template file directly from us to ensure compatibility with our printers.
- If you are ordering plastic badge holders, please ensure holders are 4.25" wide so 4" wide badges can easily fit.
- Ensure your registration area is not located in a dead zone to ensure an optimal signal. Otherwise, you may experience issues connecting your devices to the network.
- Every package includes a 4G LTE SIM card to be used exclusively for SwiftEvent networking and gear. Do not remove or otherwise modify the SIM card or 4G mobile hotspot router settings.
- As soon as you receive your case, you are required to check the completeness of the delivery and the working condition of the devices.
- In the event of a missing device or faulty package, please contact SwiftEvent immediately by phone or email and report the defect.
- You are required to return the gear in the same condition it was received. Do not remove or modify any labels, color codes or markings on any devices.
- If devices are returned in a damaged and/or defective state you will be invoiced for the cleaning, repair or replacement of the device.
- In the event that something is lost, stolen or damaged you are responsible for the full compensation of the replacement cost, administration charges and lost rental income.